[erlang-questions] Internal compiler atoms

Albin Stigö albin.stigo@REDACTED
Fri Jul 28 09:33:21 CEST 2017

Håkan,

Interesting problem... not completely sure I understand it 100% then.
What do you mean by "list of forms". How large is your module?

I'm not sure why the compiler registers so many atoms but I guess it
has to do with the compiler's internal representation of your module.

I find "The BEAM book" to be a great resource when I run in to these
kinds of problems:
https://github.com/happi/theBeamBook

--Albin