[erlang-questions] How does Erlang kill port processes?

Albin Stigö albin.stigo@REDACTED
Sun Jul 16 22:31:50 CEST 2017

Hi,

Ah ok that should solve it! I read from a Bluetooth socket and wrote to
stdout using blocking io and wasn't reading from stdin at all... That's why
I got confused about how Erlang killed the process. Changed to using poll
and check for POLLHUP on stdin.

Thanks,
Albin