[erlang-questions] ICFP Erlang Workshop 2017 accepted papers and keynote speaker

Scott Lystig Fritchie fritchie@REDACTED
Fri Jul 14 23:38:18 CEST 2017

Hi, everyone.  Workshop co-chair Natalia Cechina and I are very happy to
announce the accepted papers for the 2017 ICFP's Erlang Workshop.  The
titles and abstracts are available at
http://icfp17.sigplan.org/track/erlang-2017-papers#event-overview.

We are also looking forward to our keynote speaker, Martin Sumner.  His
talk is still in the planning stages, but he expects to speak about the
gradual adoption of Erlang into the U.K.’s National Health Service.

This year's Erlang Workshop is a hosted by the ACM's ICFP conference.  It's
being held this year at the Maths Institute in Oxford, United Kingdom on 08
September.  More information about the venue, registration, and
transportation can be found at http://icfp17.sigplan.org/home.

BEAM language fans of all stripes and kinds, please join us if you can!

-Scott

Titles and authors:

* Construction and Formal Verification of a Fault-Tolerant Distributed
Mutual Exclusion Algorithm
- Evgeniy Shishikin
* Distributed Memory Architecture for High-Level Synthesis of Embedded
Controllers from Erlang
- Kagumi Azuma, Nagisa Ishiura, Nobuaki Yoshida, Hiroyuki Kanbara
* Keynote speaker: Martin Sumner
* Structuring Erlang BEAM control flow
- Dániel Lukács, Melinda Toth
* The Shared-Memory Interferences of Erlang/OTP Built-ins
- Stavros Aronis, Kostis Sagonas
* Towards Change-driven Testing
- Viktória Fördős, István Bozó, Melinda Toth
* Towards an Isabelle/HOL Formalisation of Core Erlang
- Joseph Richard Harrison
* eAOP - An Aspect Oriented Programming Framework for Erlang
- Ian Cassar, Adrian Francalanza, Luca Aceto, Anna Ingolfsdottir