[erlang-questions] diameter server - overload protection

anders.gs.svensson@REDACTED anders.gs.svensson@REDACTED
Thu Jul 6 12:16:40 CEST 2017

Hi Aleksander.

Changing diameter_packet will create a fair deal of upgrade woe, but
you can use a message_cb option to diameter_{tcp,sctp} to set the time
in diameter_packet.transport_data.

(None of which is documented yet, but probably in 20.1.)

Anders