[erlang-questions] Zotonic - becoming OTP apps

Marc Worrell marc@REDACTED
Wed Jul 5 13:41:44 CEST 2017

Zotonic is the Erlang open source Content Management System and Framework.

We have a breaking update coming.

The coming days we will add OTP compatibility to Zotonic.
For this we are splitting Zotonic in many loose OTP applications and publish those as Hex packages.

There will also be an umbrella Zotonic project that can act as an application server.

In the coming weeks we will finalize the last missing OTP bits (think rebar3 templates and module installation).

The result will be tagged Zotonic as 1.0.0-alpha1 and publish all the Hex packages.

More information is here http://zotonic.com/blog/1097/splitting-up-zotonic-in-otp-apps---big-changes-coming

Cheers, Marc and all others of the Zotonic team.