[erlang-questions] Get Erlang node uptime and way to test it is working

Mithun B mithunb@REDACTED
Wed Jul 5 12:27:05 CEST 2017

Hi everyone,

     I am glad that Mr. Rickard Green and Mr. Richard Carlsson gave some
insight about the problem, with using erlang:statistics(wall_clock) in
Erlang OTP 19.

     Any Idea how to test this without waiting for 50 days for actually
see its working fine. I mean what if I need to test for 100 days or
more, it doesn't look logical.

with regards,

Mithun B