[erlang-questions] Scaling SSL wrapped websockets - experiences

Erik Søe Sørensen eriksoe@REDACTED
Mon Jul 3 22:16:40 CEST 2017

In my experience with many simultaneous SSL connections in Erlang, what
surprised me was that as default, Erlang is configured to have
reusable/continuable SSL sessions. This means that some ETS table
containing the session info can grow fairly large. That feature can be
disabled, however, which helps a great deal on memory usage.

- Erik