[erlang-questions] Common Test logs

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Mon Jan 30 18:30:52 CET 2017

Hello,

I am looking for a Common Test option that allows me to restrict the
number of logs Common Test keeps around.

In practice I don't always care about the test runs I did last month, I
only want the 10 or so most recents. I would like to configure Common
Test so that it deletes older runs automatically. Today I eventually "rm
-rf logs" when it gets too big, but it would be good if I didn't have to
think about it.

Is there such an option (perhaps undocumented) and if not, can it be
considered adding it? This way when ct_run starts it can cleanup
automatically.

Thanks,

--
Loïc Hoguin