[erlang-questions] Inconsistent shadowing of variables in a fun

Robert Virding rvirding@REDACTED
Mon Jan 30 01:17:32 CET 2017

The shadowing warning is there because it is only there and list
comprehensions where variable in patterns are shadowed. No, it isn't
consistent but it follows how other functional languages do it, IIRC. The
problems with an evolving language.

Robert