[erlang-questions] Looking for Erlang code that handles PDF file attachments

Joe Armstrong erlang@REDACTED
Thu Jan 26 12:43:50 CET 2017

I did exactly this a while back.

The enclosed PDF has an erlang program packed inside it.
The erlang program can be used to pack and unpack things inside PDF.

PDF is after all, just a container format (like a zip file)

Hint take a look at the end of erlpdf.pdf in a text editor.

Actually since I always want to read the documentation first - I thought the
code should be *inside* the documentation and NOT the other way around.

Cheers

/Joe