[erlang-questions] Looking for Erlang code that handles PDF file attachments

bengt cean.ebengt@REDACTED
Wed Jan 25 22:06:11 CET 2017

Greetings,

I would like to attach files (or some sort of binary content, anyway) to PDF files, without destroying the PDF'ness of the file. I would also like to be able to read the created PDF file and be able to tell what is the attachment (and what is the original content). I have found Itext (Java, see http://itextpdf.com/ <http://itextpdf.com/>). It seems to be able to do that and everything else too, but is there any other alternative? Preferably in Erlang.

bengt