[erlang-questions] Implementation of erlang binary module

Karlo Kuna kuna.prime@REDACTED
Sat Jan 21 15:15:25 CET 2017

would this imply that erlang runtime is choosing to call bif if present
instead of erlang implemented function ??? is this general case or these
"alternative" implementations should be registered somehow somewhere??

and thak you for the search tip it worked