[erlang-questions] Future CPUs, NUMA & Erlang

Eric des Courtis eric.des.courtis@REDACTED
Wed Jan 11 22:22:31 CET 2017

Vans,

I already looked into this. The KNL generation are not co-processors like
the older generation Xeon Phi which had some ISA compatibility issues.
Theses chips are 100% compatible with ordinary Xeons.

Eric