[erlang-questions] large cluster problem

Dror Mein drormein@REDACTED
Mon Jan 2 12:59:57 CET 2017

Hello list,
I have a nice distributed erlang application which has around 50 nodes (10 of them are c-nodes), which is running smoothly. I'm on 16B01 on redhat 6.3.all of them share the same mnesia database - but only some of them read/write extensively to it. There is one table 'params' that everyone use to keep a stored set of parameters on one node (disc copies on that node, ram copies on the rest).
all is well, except...
I want to double the nodes and the lab testing does not get past 65-70 nodes.
Here are some questions:* what tools do you use to find the specific problem (it could be the erlang cluster epmd n^2 messages, the shared mnesia cluster, the stupid param table)* any nice quick fixes (running everything as hidden, break the cluster, delete the stupid table)* long-run fixes: switch from mnesia to something else? hire good programmers?
Thanks a lot,
Dror