[erlang-questions] HTTPS and Basic Authentication with Erlang

Alex S. alex0player@REDACTED
Wed Feb 15 09:42:31 CET 2017

> 15 февр. 2017 г., в 11:37, David Wright <david.g.wright@REDACTED> написал(а):
>
> I apologize for not wording my question appropriately.
>
> With the previous example it will use https to serve documents found in the document_root. However I would like to write a restful API and decode the URL and obtain parameters for the API method. I was wanting an example of how this is done in erlang and not something like cowboy or Chicago Boss. I have read about tls and ssl but failed to find how to achieve what I need with https.
>
> Namaste'
> David Gray Wright

Why exactly don’t you want Cowboy? It’s pretty okay for building RESTful APIs.

Otherwise, you can look into SSL module and do the whole song and dance of HTTP protocol upgrade yourself.