[erlang-questions] Where I can I propose corrections to the docs?

Dmytro Lytovchenko dmytro.lytovchenko@REDACTED
Sun Feb 12 10:19:52 CET 2017

Docs are located inside github.com/erlang/otp repository
Fork it and check out your copy
Build Erlang normally using `./otp_build.sh setup` (this will run
autoconf/automake and then will make)
After this you can modify docs and build them using `make docs` - for this
you may need extra packages installed such as texlive.
Commit your changes to a branch in your copy on Github
Click create pull request on Github.

But first i'd double check in advance if they want your changes.