[erlang-questions] Why Erlang compiler don't check functions in module?

Howld 10z98@REDACTED
Fri Feb 10 11:21:26 CET 2017

Dear Developers:
     As a new developer, the result of the compile I hope is clear to indicate the functions in module if exist when I use compiler cmd like "erlc test.erl". But hopeless, if I write code like "elang:spwan(fun test:foo/0)" in erl file, it happens nothing even warning. I think it increases uncertainty with non-English speaking countrie's developers. And if you think so, I will shame on you. What I real want to express is you should have an idea and there is a long way to improve compiler.

Best blessing!