[erlang-questions] Debugging yecc grammars: what techniques are available?

Walter Weinmann walter.weinmann@REDACTED
Sun Feb 5 07:49:10 CET 2017

I've done a project with he OpenCypher <http://opencypher/openCypher>
language: https://github.com/walter-weinmann/ocparse
https://github.com/walter-weinmann/ocparse. This should be a good example
how to apply leex and yecc.

I've done also a second one, but honestly I'm very unhappy with the
limitations of LALR parsing. I'm now in the process to switch to neotoma
<http://seancribbs/neotoma>, which is based on Parser Expression Grammars
and it looks very promising.

Regards

Walter