[erlang-questions] Erlang as a tool for human communication -- was GUI development

Richard Carlsson carlsson.richard@REDACTED
Mon Dec 25 14:18:48 CET 2017

Hello Lloyd! Just to clarify - my role has mainly been to clean up the
repository a bit, get permission from all authors to slap an MIT license on
it, and put the latest version on github as a point of reference for
others. Previously, you could only find the original version as a tarball
from Joe's web page. The road map etc. is not my writing, but probably
mostly Joe's. Klarna is not using erlguten anymore (as of last year, we
migrated the last uses to an external service), but it certainly had a good
run - 12 years of heavy industrial use.

        /Richard