[erlang-questions] url query string encode/decode

Caragea Silviu silviu.cpp@REDACTED
Fri Dec 15 14:09:07 CET 2017

Thx Roger,

I'm using hackney_url but I did some small changes to be able to encode
proplists with nested structures. As time as you also pointed out I didn't
found any standard and also in my case I'm the one that encodes and also
the one that decodes being an internal service.

What I did is in case the value is a proplist or a list encoded it as json.
I saw this approch in some other public services as well

Silviu