[erlang-questions] url query string encode/decode

scott ribe scott_ribe@REDACTED
Thu Dec 14 22:32:57 CET 2017

On Dec 14, 2017, at 2:20 PM, Caragea Silviu <silviu.cpp@REDACTED> wrote:

> There is any library that allows you to encode a proplist into a query string and the other way around.

Because there is no exact correspondence, props lists can represent things for which there is no standard URL syntax, you're going to have to define our own transform somewhere. You may well just write a function that translate an arbitrary props list into a keyword list with all values as strings, then use a library to encode that.

--
Scott Ribe
https://www.linkedin.com/in/scottribe/