[erlang-questions] Server Sent Event for Specific Client in YAWS server

Mazhar mohammedmazharuddin@REDACTED
Thu Dec 14 12:26:04 CET 2017

Hello all,

         Is there any way to make my SSE(sever sent events) handler send
the message to a specific client and to a specific page,

             I have gone through the SSE and understood that the server
is sending the events to all the connected clients and the event is
accessible in every page, and we are just handling the event in
javascript. in short all the clients are receiving the events sent by
the server.

                 Is there any way to overcome this? is there any better
way to work with SSE? my requirement here is to query some external node
and send the data to the client and i don't want all the clients to be
receiving that data and also i want that data to be received only when
the client is accessing a specific page.

Your earliest response in this regard would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

With Regards,

Mazhar.