[erlang-questions] [ANN] Erlang 20.1 Now Available On Chocolatey NuGet

Onorio Catenacci Catenacci@REDACTED
Thu Dec 7 14:21:29 CET 2017

I just wanted to insure that those few of us who care :) are made aware
that I've updated the Chocolatey NuGet (CNG) package for Erlang to 20.1.

https://chocolatey.org/packages/erlang/20.1

I am sorry it's taken me a while to get to it--life has been extra
"eventful" lately.  But I've taken some steps to automate the package
creation process so next time it should be a bit quicker.

Anyway for those of you who use Erlang on Windows, enjoy!

BTW I've also submitted an update for the Rebar CNG package but it's still
under review.  I hope to have it available within the next couple of days
or so.

--
Onorio Catenacci

http://onor.io