[erlang-questions] Some ideas for the shell.

Richard Carlsson carlsson.richard@REDACTED
Thu Dec 7 10:23:02 CET 2017

Apparently, path_eval/1 is also what Erlang ends up using to execute your
~/.erlang file if you have one (via the undocumented c:erlangrc/0). There
doesn't seem to be a way to run a script in the context of the shell.

        /Richard