[erlang-questions] [ANN] SpawnFest starts in less than a week!

Brujo Benavides elbrujohalcon@REDACTED
Mon Dec 4 16:43:21 CET 2017

Hi folks,

	Have you already signed up for SpawnFest <http://spawnfest.github.io/>?
	Remember: you can register <https://spawnfest.github.io/registration> for free, play from wherever in the world you want to be next weekend and win amazing prizes <https://spawnfest.github.io/prizes> provided by our sponsors <https://spawnfest.github.io/sponsors>.
	SpawnFest is a 48-hour online hackathon-style contest for Erlang, Elixir, LFE, etc. developers.
	The rules <https://spawnfest.github.io/rules> are simple. In a nutshell: You build your team, we give you a GitHub repo, you work on it for 48 hours and present it to the judges.
	We will pick multiple winners and each one of them will have a prize!

	Join us, it will be fun()! (I'll see my way out…)

Brujo Benavides <http://about.me/elbrujohalcon>