[erlang-questions] OTP Versions and Maint Branches

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Sun Dec 3 08:57:13 CET 2017

Thanks for the clarifications.

It is unfortunate that the customer-specific versions do not have a part
identifying them like 20.0.7.1-potato. That would make it completely
obvious.

Loïc Hoguin
https://ninenines.eu