[erlang-questions] Strings - deprecated functions

Pierre Fenoll pierrefenoll@REDACTED
Sat Dec 2 16:30:06 CET 2017

ter+1 on that clipboard idea!
I really need to get to work on *https://github.com/erldocs/erldocs_other
<https://github.com/erldocs/erldocs_other>*
and to incorporate your https://github.com/crownedgrouse/geas project Eric!

I have been spending some time in golang doc pages... they have examples as
well as links to source code. Erldocs.com should be more like that. I don’t
have a bounty to suggest but I’ll review pull requests.

WRT doing some ML on the corpus of open source Erlang projects:
the other.erldocs.com project aims to aggregate the data & to help anyone
process it for the greater good.
It just needs finishing...