[erlang-questions] optimal way to append an element in a list inside a map

Caragea Silviu silviu.cpp@REDACTED
Tue Aug 29 21:16:37 CEST 2017

Hello,

Thanks for clarification. I thought that in background erlang can see when
there is no other reference to the original map/list (for example in case
of accumulator inside a recursive fun) and will append to the original
object while updating the reference instead of making partial copy.

Silviu