[erlang-questions] Games made with Erlworld?

Marco Molteni marco.molteni@REDACTED
Sat Aug 19 12:07:42 CEST 2017

I stumbled upon Erlworld some time ago and was excited as you are. Then I kicked the tires and the thing is unusable in my opinion: it is very laggy and if you keep it running WxWidgets starts leaking like mad and brings down the Erlang VM. (WxWidgets as used by Erlworld, not WxWidgets by itself).

Also if you have a look at the code, it is an attempt of doing OOP in Erlang, which clearly is not a good fit.

Too bad :-/

marco