[erlang-questions] lists:mapfind?

zxq9 zxq9@REDACTED
Fri Aug 18 15:04:52 CEST 2017

On 2017年08月18日 金曜日 13:58:01 Roger Lipscombe wrote:
> On 18 August 2017 at 11:20, Lukas Larsson <lukas@REDACTED> wrote:
> > We do like the idea, however some time has to be spent on figuring out what
> > the best API would be.
>
> What's wrong with plain ol' lists:filter/2?

Good point.

What are the cases not covered by the lists module?
filter/2, partition/2, matching/guarded list comprehensions, etc?

I'm not trying to say there are no such cases or that an improvement
can't be made -- I just can't think of a situation off the top of
my head that would be served by something like lists:mapfind/3,4.

-Craig