[erlang-questions] escript exception error, undefined function, why can't use fun in escript script?

Håkan Mattsson hawk.mattsson@REDACTED
Sun Aug 6 16:22:33 CEST 2017

Yes, you may have other functions than main/1 in escripts. But the escript
must be compiled.
​​
Either compiled in run-time
​(using -mode(compile)
​)​
​or pre-compiled ​(using a beam file or archive).

/Håkan