[erlang-questions] erlsrv on windows 10 problem

Wes James comptekki@REDACTED
Thu Apr 27 19:01:19 CEST 2017

I tried this today with 19.3.  I have to set the service to Automatic
(Delaye Start) for it to work, like in 18.3.  I looked in the eventviewer
and I see these errors:

Error Service Control Manager
Under General Tab
The service terminated with the following error:
The configuration registry key could not be read.

A little further down

Error ErlSrv
Under General Tab
servicename: Could not get registry keys for erlang service.

Which is odd since it does work when delayed.  It's like it's waiting for
some other service to start but hasn't yet so it quits.  I'm not sure what
it's depending on before starting successfully in delayed start.

-wes