[erlang-questions] CUFP 2017 Call for Tutorials
Tue Apr 25 20:32:38 CEST 2017
Call for Tutorials
Commercial Users of Functional Programming (CUFP) 2017
September 7th-9th, 2017, Oxford, United Kingdom
Co-located with International Conference on Functional Programming (ICFP)
Dear Erlang community,
Commercial Users of Functional Programming (CUFP) 2017 is now seeking
Co-located with International Conference on Functional Programming (ICFP),
Commercial Users of Functional Programming (CUFP) will take place in Oxford, U.K.
from 7th to 9th of September, 2017. CUFP is devoted to showcase the state of
the art of functional programming in industrial settings.
We are looking for tutors who would like to host half-day tutorial sessions
of the following topics:
* Introductions to functional programming languages, e.g., Haskell, OCaml,
Scala, F#, Scheme, Erlang, Clojure.
* Advanced programming languages, concepts, or applications, e.g., Agda, Idris,
F*, Coq, Eff.
* Applications of functional languages in particular areas, including web,
high-performance computing, and finance.
* Tools and techniques supporting state of the art functional programming, e.g.,
ReasonML, TypeScript, Elm, QuickCheck, FlowType.
* Theory. Type theory, category theory, abstract algebra, ongoing or new
research, or anything useful or interesting to functional programmers.
**Proposal submission deadline is May 25th**
Details can be found at: http://cufp.org/2017/call-for-tutorials.html
Runhang Li, CUFP 2017 tutorials co-chair
More information about the erlang-questions