[erlang-questions] Erlang documentation

Éric Pailleau eric.pailleau@REDACTED
Tue Sep 20 18:53:19 CEST 2016

Hi,
I agree, there is no information on which version a module or a function is introduced or removed.
Sorry to give a personal project myself,
But 'geas' plugins tells you on which version a beam or a souce can run, on a whole project

https://github.com/crownedgrouse/geas

Hope this can help many

"Envoyé depuis mon mobile " Eric

---- Michael Truog a écrit ----