[erlang-questions] maint branch failed to build on osx

Björn Gustavsson bjorn@REDACTED
Tue Sep 13 12:01:57 CEST 2016

On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 10:47 AM, Leo Liu <sdl.web@REDACTED> wrote:

> On 2016-09-13 05:09 +0200, Björn Gustavsson wrote:
>> On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 4:10 PM, Leo Liu <sdl.web@REDACTED> wrote:
> [snipped 6 lines]
>> Did you run "git clean" to clean the repository before running those commands?
>>
>> Cleaning the repository is often necessary if you have switched from
>> the master branch to the maint branch or vice versa.
>>
>> /Bjorn
>
> Did that and got the same failure. Then make clean and got the same
> failure.
>
> Looks like somewhere something is wrong.

I can't reproduce your problem. I used the same command line (except
for the location of the ssl library) as you.

Use "git clean -dxf" or build in a newly cloned repository as
suggested by Dmytro Lytovchenko.

/Bjorn