[erlang-questions] traversal of multiple lists (or list of lists)

Karlo Kuna kuna.prime@REDACTED
Sat Oct 22 21:19:42 CEST 2016

i thought about NIFs but this is option of last resort

ETS seems like something i would never imagine for this use case but i'll
bite.
@Vans could you explain your thinking bit further?