[erlang-questions] Tail call optimization

Salikhov Dinislam Dinislam.Salikhov@REDACTED
Mon Oct 17 14:47:43 CEST 2016

 > There is nothing about recursion in documentation.
The only doc that I've managed to find about the subject is the link
from my initial post
(http://erlang.org/doc/reference_manual/functions.html#id78464).
And it says about recursion: in sub-chapter's header, in sub-chapter
itself and in the example (all in all, everywhere). Is there another
documentation that you mean?