[erlang-questions] Defining type with chars.

Marcin Miszczyk mpmiszczyk@REDACTED
Sun Oct 16 02:26:13 CEST 2016

By standard you mean encoding? Chars should handle both easily (
http://erlang.org/doc/reference_manual/data_types.html#id64690 in "Number"
section)

But even then $G is allowed both in code and shell, only type definition is
deficient.  I'm just wondering if it's bug, oversight, or are there some
obvious reasons I'm just not seeing.

mr