[erlang-questions] code garbage collector

Dmytro Lytovchenko dmytro.lytovchenko@REDACTED
Wed Oct 5 10:03:51 CEST 2016

Modern IDE are able to detect and highlight some (many of) unused symbols
and functions. Also: What you want can be done. But wouldn't it be better
to have function-level selective code loading? I can foresee some trouble
re-linking labels from loaded code to memory addresses.