[erlang-questions] adding maps:merge_nested/2

Vans S vans_163@REDACTED
Tue Nov 15 16:22:18 CET 2016

> fun
>  (K, {left, VL}) -> Res;
>  (K, {right, VR}) -> Res;
>  (K, {both, VL, VR}) -> Res
> end

Some questions on what VL/VR are once inside a nest, or does that happen all behind the scenes (going in nests). So you only need to compare the current values and return what will replace them?

It seems like this is a more common use case then I initially thought. Having a general way to do this in erlang/OTP would be useful.