[erlang-questions] Patch Package OTP 19.1.6 Released

Jared Biel jared.biel@REDACTED
Mon Nov 14 19:46:36 CET 2016

Looking at the official Erlang Docker images page
<https://hub.docker.com/_/erlang/>, the 19.1 tag is at 19.1.5 right now. It
doesn't seem that there is a pull request to update to 19.1.6 yet.