[erlang-questions] spawn_link/{2,4} implementation?

Benoit Chesneau bchesneau@REDACTED
Mon Nov 14 05:04:04 CET 2016

Got a little further this morning, I see in the erlang bif, that it does a
`gen_server:call` to `{net_kernel, Node}` and then in net_kernel, spawn a
process, and link to the original pid. But I'm trying to understand how the
'EXIT' is relayed, what is the logic behind?

My original intention was to add it to teleport once the handshake is
improved:
https://gitlab.com/barrel-db/teleport

so I can have an option to spawn a process on a remote node via tcp
connection and link it. Any idea is welcome.

Benoit