[erlang-questions] How to disable parentheses matching in Erlang shell?

Grzegorz Junka list1@REDACTED
Tue May 17 19:01:28 CEST 2016

:(

As soon as I closed the bracket after typing {e, 5} from my example the
cursor jumped some 10 columns to the right and then to the beginning of
the line. That's how far it got (without the fix the cursor would jump
incorrectly only after closing ']').

(sc-1@REDACTED)1> lists:sort([{a, 1}, {b, 2}, {c, 3}, {d,
4}, {e, 5}

Grzegorz