[erlang-questions] [ANN] Tansu - An Erlang Raft based KV and lock store

Chandru chandrashekhar.mullaparthi@REDACTED
Tue May 10 00:33:07 CEST 2016

Hi Peter,

That's great, I've always wanted an Erlang implementation of etcd :-)

That said, what are your reasons for developing this when we already have
etcd?

cheers,
Chandru