[erlang-questions] [ANN] PGPool 1.1.0 - now with batch and cached queries

Andrew Berman rexxe98@REDACTED
Sun May 8 20:25:46 CEST 2016

Awesome stuff, Roberto!  I'm going to start using this.

One thing, though, you may want to consider renaming the library to avoid
confusion with pgpool (
http://www.pgpool.net/mediawiki/index.php/Documentation), which has been
around for a very long time.

Thanks for your hard work on this!