[erlang-questions] Test errors with 18.3 on opensuse 13.1

Roger Price roger@REDACTED
Sun May 8 11:27:00 CEST 2016

On Sun, 8 May 2016, Jesper Louis Andersen wrote:

> On Sun, May 8, 2016 at 10:24 AM, Roger Price <roger@REDACTED> wrote:
>       Are these failures due to the missing jinterface and odbc applications, or something else?
>
> As a first pass, they seem to be related to timing. If the machine is a virtual machine, it could
> perhaps be explained by that.

The machine is physical, a Dell Precision 690 with 4 cpus and 32 Gbyte
memory. Linux kernel version 3.12, gcc version 4.8.1.

Maybe it's Dell 690 related.  I'll look for another machine to check.

Roger