[erlang-questions] Wanted additions to the maps module?

Fred Hebert mononcqc@REDACTED
Sat May 7 13:21:50 CEST 2016

On 05/06, Andrew Berman wrote:
>Not sure if this was mentioned yet, but a maps:zip addition like what is in
>lists only building a map would be really handy.

I kind of feel it should *not* be there unless we'd be ready to also
have a maps:unzip in there; right now lists:zip and lists:unzip can be
combined with maps:to_list and maps:from_list to do what you need, but
if you add in maps:zip and forget maps:unzip, that feels incomplete to
me!