[erlang-questions] Rhetorical structure of code: Anyone interested in collaborating?

Grzegorz Junka list1@REDACTED
Thu May 5 17:48:31 CEST 2016

Thanks for sharing. From that short article to me it seems that the SICP
curriculum was taking a similar approach to programming as the waterfall
model, and programming by poking is an approach similar to the Agile
methodology. Agile is all about prototyping, implementing a minimum
amount of code to get the desired result, and iterating (it's much more,
of course, according to the Agile manifesto, but in this comparison I am
only concerned with similarities).

Greg