[erlang-questions] Rhetorical structure of code: Anyone interested in collaborating?

Grzegorz Junka list1@REDACTED
Thu May 5 00:29:53 CEST 2016

I didn't say there is anything wrong with waterfall, did I? I only said
that it would no longer be DDD development but a waterfall project instead.

Grzegorz