[erlang-questions] Rhetorical structure of code: Anyone interested in collaborating?

Raoul Duke raould@REDACTED
Tue May 3 02:40:17 CEST 2016

>> We just publish final code - but not the process involved to get to the
>> code.
> I am going to forward your message to a class because I think you're
> completely right.

The way I read the original note about recording the process, I took it to
mean all the experiments, all the wrong turns, as well as the final "right"
turn that resulted in the code as it is so far. While I can think of uses
for such information, on the whole I think it is something mostly to be
avoided. Mostly.